|Monte Carlo, Monaco|
Head out into the luxury quarter of Monte-Carlo, try your luck at the Casino, and be impressed by the glass highrise buildings, amazing yachts and designer shops, you will definitely feel a part of Monaco life! If you are looking to relax in Monte-Carlo, you can find inspiration in the Japanese Garden, lie on Larvotto beach or enjoy a drink in one of the terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea Not to be missed is, “Le Rocher”, Monaco’s oldest quarter. Our buses lead you to the top of the rock crowned by a charming old town where you can visit the stunning Prince’s Palace of Monaco, home of the Grimaldi Royal Family and St Nicholas Cathedral. Going down the rock get off at stop 8 to visit the Oceanographic Museum and enjoy spectacular views of Monaco.
At the end of the route flower lovers may find joy at The Princess Rose Garden created as a memorial to Grace Kelly which features 4000 roses, and Formula 1 fanatics will be happy to stand at The Monaco Grand Prix race starting point at stop 11.
• Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus pass across the entire route.
• 12 bus stops to explore each and every tourist attraction
• Stop at the cruise ship terminal (Digue Croisières)
• Access to the Bateau Bus service across the Monaco Harbour from the cruise ship Terminal to Quai Kennedy in Monte-Carlo (Stop 1)
• Multi-lingual recorded commentary available in 8 languages
English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Italian and Russian