|4 days and 3 nights|
Greece (Olympia, Delphi, Kalambaka, Meteora)
Dep: 08:00 - Ret: 19:00 (4th day) approx.
Pick up from your hotel in Athens city center. Please specify hotel name & address.
1) Entering to the Monasteries an appropriate dressing is needed, for ladies a skirt and for gentlemen long trousers. Normally we are visiting Great Meteoro and St. Stefanos Monasteries.
2) We would like to inform you that according to Government’s law, from 1/1/2018 guests shall be required to pay directly to the hotel an “accommodation tax”, per overnight, per room. This tax goes directly to the state and the Hotel and/or travel agents have no interference. Hotel guests shall be requested to pay the accommodation tax directly to the hotel and is not included in our given rate.
Leave by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Theatre of Epidauros, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nauplion (short photo stop), drive on to Mycenae and visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight in Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games. (Dinner)
In the morning visit the Archaeological Site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive on through the plains of Eliad and Achaia until the magnificent bridge which is crossing the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delphi. Overnight. (Dinner)
In the morning visit the Archaeological Site and the Museum. Depart for Kalambaka, a small town stated at the foot of the astonishing complex of Meteora, gigantic rocks.Overnight. (Dinner)
Visit Meteora, among striking scenery, perched on top of huge rocks which seem to be suspended in mid-air, stand ageless Monasteries, where you can see exquisite specimens of Byzantine art. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (short stop to see across the road the Leonida's Monument). Arrive in Athens early in the evening.
- Entrance fees
- Transport by luxury bus
- Hotel pick up service
- Services of a Professional and Licensed guide
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel (Half Board basis)
- Hotel accommodation based on your choice (3*/4*)
- Accommodation tax, paid by guest directly to hotel
|1||Olympia||Athens - Your Athens city center hotel|
|Place||Tourist Class||Class A|
|Olympia||3 Stars||4 Stars|
|Delphi||3 Stars||4 Stars|
|Kalambaka||3 Stars||4 Stars|