|5 days and 4 nights|
Mexico (Creel, Barrancas del Cobre, Los Mochis)
Day 1º : Chihuahua
Arrival in Chihuahua and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2º : Chihuahua-Creel
Transfer to the Railway station to board the train Chepe at 06:00 AM hrs. With destination the village of Creel. Arrival scheduled around 11:30 hrs. Afternoon at disposal, we recommend a walk to the Arareco Lake, to the Misiòn de San Ignacio and to the Cusarare Waterfalls.
Day 3º : Creel-Barrancas
Morning at disposal to walk around or visit the local shops of Tarahumara artcrafts, do not miss to visit the Museum of Tarahumara Arts. At 11:30 hrs we will board the train again to continue the trip. Next stop will be the Copper Canyon. In the afternoon we suggest a walk along the many panoramic points of the canyon.
Day 4º : Barrancas-Los Mochis
In the morning it will be possible activities like horseback riding, or an optional tour. At 12:55 leave by train to Los Mochis. Arrival at 19:50 hrs. Transfer to the hotel.
Day 5º : Los Mochis
This great adventure ends with the departure transfer to the airport.
* Transfers Airport / Hotel / Station
* One night at hotel Palacio del Sol
* Transfers Station / Hotel / Station
* One night at the Hotel Best Western the Lodge.
* Transfers Station / hotel / Station
* One night at the Hotel Mansión Tarahumara.
* Transfers Station / Hotel / Airport
* One night at the Hotel Santa Anita
Train tickets First Class
Anything not expressly specified in "The fee includes".