|3 days and 2 nights|
Thailand (Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai)
Thailand (Chiang Rai)
Day 01: CHIANG RAI (Lunch)
Transfer to the hotel.
Lunch at the hotel.
At Chiang Rai downtown we'll visit one of the most important local temples, Wat Phra Kaew. Here is where Emerald Buddha now visible at same name temple within Bangkpk Royal Palace was found in 1434 .
Day 02: CHIANG RAI – CHIANG MAI (Breakfast, Lunch)
Departure to Chiang Saen for a motorboat cruise on the Mekong River, marking here Thailand and Laos border. Stop at famous Golden Triangle viewpoint, where Burma, Laos and Thailand sides are visible in just one place. Pay a visit to interesting local Opium Museum.
Lunch at a typical restaurant.
Return to Chiang Rai to visit famous Wat Rong Khun, known as the White Temple. Unique in its kind, this temple was conceived in a dream by a worlwide famed local artist who built it entirely at his expense. Featuring extremely modern and imaginative style this temple looks unlikely any other Buddhist temple.
Departure to Chiang Mai via Doi Sakhet, passing by the national park area, through a very lush nature typical of the North of the country.
Arrival in town and visit Wat Prathat Doi Suthep, the most revered and famous temple in North Thailand.
Transfer to hotel.
Day 03: CHIANG MAI (Breakfast)
Departure from the hotel aiming to an elephant camp to attend a show of these majestic, intelligent animals. After the show we'll reach a picturesque village, where among various ethnic groups we'll meet the famous long-necked Padaung women.
Transfer to airport or bus/train station.
- Hotel in Standard room with breakfast
- Meals as per program
- Transfers and excursions as per program
- IT Guide.
- Assistance during your entire stay
- Phone Number "URGENCY " 24 hours 24 IN ENGLISH
- During long trips water and refreshing towels.
- Flights, if not stated in the program
- Everything not indicated in “Quote includes"
- Hotels peak season special supplements and policies such as Christmas and new year dinner new year minimum stay etc..